The resort stands on the former site of a Manor House called Krasinec, after which the local village is named.
All that is left of the Manor itself is a house in the grounds, which is partially constructed from its ruins. Today, the village of Krasinec is still here and our gorgeous resort sits on the exact site where the Manor House once stood.
ABOUT OUR RESORT
"Nature With A View"
This natural resort can be found on top of a hillock in the idyllic village of Krasinec, just a stone's throw from
the River Kolpa.
Ideally located on the site of a former 17th Century Manor House, you are afforded a wonderful combination of privacy yet the openness of a 360 degree vista, taking in the beautiful surrounding hills and valleys of the Gorjanci range to the north and views towards Karlovac in Croatia to the south. Glorious sunrises to the east match equally glorious
sunsets to the west.
The resort itself is especially designed to appeal to nature lovers, an ideal location for a sociable, active yet natural holiday with 100% natural surroundings.
When conceiving the resort's concept, we were inspired by Bela Krajina's rich natural diversity and the construction blends sympathetically into the area's natural landscape and cultural characteristics.
The biological swimming pool is open seasonally and according to hygiene national standards. The purity and quality of the water are exclusively taken care of by natural organisms. Unlike other swimming pools - in bathing water, chemicals are never added under any circumstances, which would further help to clean the water and make it
suitable for bathing.
The diverse experiences available onsite include;
- a large, open, natural swimming pool
- glamorous tents
- wooden 'houses' built in the traditional Bela Krajina style
- a large vegetable patch, fruit shrubs,
- playground/small playhouse for kids
- open fireplace
- relaxation/meditation space
- a 'sky library' reading corner
- covered, shaded spaces
Nearby you have;
- watersports potential on the Kolpa
- a local restaurant in Krasinec
- wine & beer tasting
- lakes and ponds for sports fishing
- adventure park in Podzemelj
- aerodrome in Prilozje for adrenaline seekers
- and of course the friendly locals offering excellent locally-sourced food and drink, including the wine tasting.
All this, and much more, give you excellent reasons to visit this idyllic part of beautiful Slovenia.